Thursday 20 January 2011

Magazine considerations

1. How often will the magazine be published?

I plan to have my magazine as being sold fortnightly. I plan to do this as the magazine wants to have a good readership and this has more time to purchase.

2. What is your magazine going to be called?

My magazine is going to be called NAM. I have chose this name as it is catchy and will stick.

3. How much are you going to sell the magazine for?

I am aiming to sell my magazine for £3.99. I aim to sell this magazine at this price because it is a 50 page magazine giving you all the up to date news and also give you a discount code on the website.

4. What sort of age are you aiming to sell your magazine at?

My magazine is aimed at 18-25. I am aiming it at this age group because I feel they would purchase more magazines as an age group than anyone else.

5. What gender is your magazine aimed at?

My magazine is mainly aimed at males but may appeal to females.

6. What genre is your music magazine?

My music is not specifically one genre and aims to reach to a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment