Friday 4 February 2011

My final copy of my front cover to my magazine

I acted on my previous focus group and they all commented on how the bottom corner of the page looked a bit blank. I then sat down and thought that I should add something of interest there. I thought I should maybe add another news story but when looking at the magazine it looked more boring as it was full of stories. I then looked back and remember what people put with the magazines i.e. a free CD, a poster etc.
I thought then that a poster would go well with the magazine but was told by the audience in my focus group that they would much rather prefer to get a free CD instead of a poster.


I then showed this to my focus group and they said that this is a lot better and would appeal to them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment