Thursday 3 February 2011

My First draft of my magazine front cover

I made my magazine front cover and my focus group said that the previous backgrounds were not appropriate to the picture. They commented and said that the background was too busy and that it was taking the attention of the rest of the magazine texts and photos away from the magazine.
Also I had a couple of comments saying that the magazine background wasn't a nice colour and would put them off buying the magazine.

Comments on this magazine front cover

"I believe that this magazine front cover has been done very well, but I think that it's a bit plan. Maybe adding a teaser it would help fill the paper."   Chris White

"It is very good and it could do with being a couple more things on the contents page"  Eric Chu

No comments:

Post a Comment